Saturday, July 4, 2009

I wan to say....

Finally i cum bec again uum lo...

Feel a bit excited...a bit stress n...a bit sad...

Excited bcoz can meet my fz at uum again...

meet my coursemate again...

meet my YPW family again...

meet new face of junior tis sem...

Stress bcoz hv 2 face new challenge dy...

Wil start many assignment...

quiz...

test...

exam...

Hope tat god wil giv me energy ...

help me solve all d problem i faced soon...

I wil try my best...

Sad bcoz start tis sem many YPW senior graduate dy...

My best sister go work dy...

So miss her ...

Add oil ya...chloe

Sad bcoz hv to leave my all dear fz at hometown...

i wil miss u all...

Wil nt forget all our sweet memory espeacially when working time...

At here include Mr n Ms valentino,Ms forest,Xiao Fei Xiang,Ms osy,Ms fenda n Ms windspot...

Thx for u all willing to help me when working time n other problem...

I know we wil meet again soon...

Chit Chat like last time...hehe...

Espeacially for our small fly elephant...

I knw u very she bu de us...

But i feel very glad tat can cheer up u a bit ur mind dy...

Dun always feel upset ya...

Remember stil hv us can share everything wif u...

Remember i willing share everything wif u n help u if u need my help...

Dun feel lonely ok?

Hope everything fine for u at thr...



No comments:

Post a Comment